Monday, February 15, 2010

Doing the happy dance!


After years of putting up with a phone line that would randomly go dead for no reason at all, sometimes for days at a time, and static so terrible that I could hardly hear the person on the other end (especially annoying because I'm hearing impaired), the phone service guy finally located the source of the problem and fixed it today. Now I don't have to worry whether or not the DSL line is going to be working long enough for me to be able to log on and post on here!

I can't tell you how annoying this problem has been, and it didn't help that the phone was always working the previous times a technician was called out. All I can say is that I'm so glad the issue has been resolved and I can now make phone calls again without worrying that I won't be able to hear the person on the other end because the static will start up again and drown him or her out.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

YAY! I'd be doing the happy dance too. I hate it when something is broken, but you can never get it to act broken when the person who can fix it is there. This happens all the time with the doctor too. Very frustrating!
Glad you got your problem fixed!

Michelle said...

LOL! WhooHOOOO!!!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh - thanks for the giggle! Love the picture, and so happy you got it fixed!