First up, my latest Saturday Sampler block. I've managed to get a part of it cut and ready to go but still need to cut the rest of my fabric pieces. This block's finished size is quite large-16"!
Next up, the project that will be taking up most of my time this month is the wedding ring quilt that I am making for our niece as a wedding gift. I'm using an interfacing method by Quiltsmart for the arcs so that there is no curved piecing involved. Frankly, I'm not all that sure that I'll get the top finished this month since I decided to make the queen-sized version but I'll try! Why I couldn't have been content to make the throw-sized version I have no idea but sometimes insanity gets the best of me.
I spent most of my time yesterday cutting my strips for the arcs. I have to confess that cutting is my least favorite part so I'm happy that I've accomplished this much already.