Friday, April 30, 2010

April finish


Well, only one measly block to show for this month!  This Saturday Sampler block didn't go together easily since I had cut some of the flying geese pieces bigger by accident and it took me a long time to figure out what the problem was. Needless to say, my seam ripper saw a lot of action that night!  I have three more blocks similar to this one to make but by the time I finished this one, I just wanted a break from doing them.

I've been in the spring cleaning and reorganizing mood lately so I've been spending time doing that rather than sewing.

5 comments:

sunny said...

Ummm excuse me, but I was just looking down your blog posts, and you've done a few other projects this month as well! What about that beautiful bag?

This tree is nice. What is it called? I think it might work for a block that I need to make.

joan said...

It's nice to know "seam ripper" is always there for us when we need it, although I would rather put it away and not have to use it. Your block is beautiful and I am still in AWE! over your bag!
Ummmm? spring cleaning???sounds familiar!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Esther, I used my seam ripper a lot this month. LOL.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

A seam ripper is a girls (quilters) best friend :)

I think a lot of people are in the Spring Cleaning mode!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Very pretty block! I had a bit of a slow month myself - but, here's to more sewing fun in May!