Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall is almost here!


Anybody who knows me well knows that I don't like hot weather very much (the main reason why I no longer live in Southern Arizona) and that Summer is a season I can happily skip past altogether. As a consequence, I pretty much live for that first hint of Fall with its promise of cooler weather and this past weekend was it. I'm in heaven! It's time to put away the sandals and break out the tights and all my lovely shoes to go with them! (Yes, I'm a shoe addict.)

Aren't those flowers pictured above pretty? The big guy sent them to me at work last Friday "just because." Labor Day weekend had pretty much been a bust: It was hot and I had a miserable sinus infection to contend with that left me feeling pretty cruddy for the rest of the week. He must of thought I really needed a day brightener and it worked. He even made sure that they used Fall colors, too!

No comments: