Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September finishes

I'm sliding in under the wire tonight posting my finishes. I actually got them done before I left for quilt camp on the 21st but haven't had time to post them until tonight. Camp was a lot of fun but exhausting!
OK, here they are. First up is the clothespin bag:


Next is the crazy quilt padded topper for my basket lid. It turned out way better than I had expected it to:


Here is a close-up:

I didn't get a chance to work on my yo-yo animals at all so they'll have to wait another month to get finished!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love that topper! It's too cute!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

The clothespin holder is TOO CUTE. Love the basket topper, too. Very nice finishes.

Cora said...

Love the basket topper. How did you secure it?

www.acraftymoment.blogspot.com

Dandelion Quilts said...

THIS is darling...so cute and perfect ribbon, too.