Monday, September 7, 2009

September projects

Since I am going to be going to quilt camp for a week at the end of the month and my time for getting projects finished is limited, I looked around my sewing room for small projects in need of finishing and came up with these:

Crazy quilt padded basket top:



Clothespin bag:

Yo-yo stuffed animals:


Thanks to Kelly, these UFOs will finally get done! The clothespin bag is another gift that I'll finally be able to give once it's finished. It's for a friend who has never had a dryer, she likes to go the old-fashioned route when drying her laundry!

3 comments:

Dandelion Quilts said...

These are going to be darling. The clothespin bag... love your 30 prints for that project.

CJ said...

That clothespin bag is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see it finished.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Ooh, Esther, your projects are all so cute. Love the little Yo Yo animals, and the clothespin bag. And, that crazy quilt is so pretty. I can't wait to see your finishes!